My little angel is 17 months today! Hooray!!! And yes things have gotten easier, just not as easy as I would like, lol! But we are doing well. Adjusting as you could say... But I could not be any happier :)
Sofia at 17 months
* very independent, plays well alone in her room for about an hour and half, then she comes and checks in :)
*still babbling and rambling on and on about nothin'
*says hi, baby, cat, squirrel, momma (only when shes tired), night night, hot, shhhh, dog, several other small words that I can't think of off the top of my head.
*knows when she is ready for bed (7:30) and says night night
* is OFF the bottle
*not yet potty trained but says poop when she comes looking for me to change her
*loves to kiss baby brother
* still calls every animal cat (except dogs, for that she says pup pup)
*sleeps through the night
* wears 12- 18 month clothing, size 4 diapers
*weighs 22 pounds
* has 11 teeth
* we go to play dates but still doesn't seem to socialize with others that often, shes kind of a loner right now
*she has this pink turtle that she goes to bed with, it is so sweet
* she goes to sleep smiling
* we tell her go, go, go ,go and she runs in place. i really need to record that! it is hillarious!
* she loves itsy bitsy spider song, if you are happy and you know it, and twinkle twinkle
* LOVES to be outside and get dirty
* has expanded her pallete and eats many different things now, its wonderful!
*sometimes we regress and drink the baby's bottle when theres one laying around :/
*she loves to play ball
* she loves feeding herself.although it takes FORRREVVVERRRR!
* she says mmmm, mmmm, mmmm when she sees food on TV
* she says woooo, wooo, woooo when she sees flashy commercials (ex: j.los most recent commercial for clothes at kohls) is she my daughter or what!?
She is truly an angel and a very special girl. I couldn't love her any more!