Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 26 doctor visit!

Hektor is 26 weeks old, and measures 13.5 inches and weighs a little more than one pound. This pregnancy is going by really fast. It helps that Sofia keeps me busy all day (and night). He is growing rapidly. Though the doctor says he measures pretty small. But Sofia wasn't even 7 pounds and she was 41 weeks and 5 days! So I am not worried.My doctor is taking extra precautions again and wants to monitor his growth. But I am positive all is fine, he's just a wittle peanut like his sister:) I know Erik is hoping for a monster child, but I am just fine with a 7 pounder!
So far we have gained a total of 12 lbs.
Sofia also had a doctor visit today. Her ears are still bothering her. We were afraid that the ear infection spread to the other ear, thank goodness it did not! But she did have some major wax build up that the doctor took out. He said that she should begin feeling some relief. She did have a fever, and runny nose, but he said it was due to the teething. She's getting a new tooth! Tooth # 2 is coming in! So hopefully she gets some good rest tonite and starts feeling better. I hate to see her suffer. But I know that this is all part of her "growing pains". I like to think it's worse for me than her.

No comments:

Post a Comment