Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sofia 13 months/ Hektor 9 months

peek a boo!


she thinks it's so funny! :)


she gets confused with peek a boo and putting things on her head, lol.









but its still funny to her.



love those big round brown eyes!

Sofia at 13 months:
She is so different than at 12 months, what a difference 4 weeks makes!
She is constantly talking, I mean constantly!Sometimes its hard to hear over her.
She is always on the move, crawling or walking.
She is walking, only when she wants to. I think she still faster when she crawls and she knows it, so she'd rather crawl.
She likes peek a boo.

AND she wears shoes now! We have one pair that she likes, I need to get more of the same brand and style, they are pedipeds. So they are kinda pricey, but shes worth every penny. Looks like mama won't be getting new shoes for now. LOL
She is eating a whole lot more now. She has at least 3-4 meals. Still with baby food.
But she does eat some fruits and veggies. And crackers.

She has 6 teeth. 4 on the bottom 2 on top.
She had her first Reeces 6/7/11. She LOVED it. Texture sure didn't bother her with that food.
She sat through a whole movie, HOP. It was half animation, half real people. There was tons of music so I think that's why she liked it.We are going to go again next week,see how she does.
She loves the lap tops, cell phones, and remotes.
She sleeps alone in her pack and play and still wakes up for her bottle, sometimes she falls back to sleep with out us giving her a bottle, just depends.
She has taken a real interest in my belly. She likes to look at it and touch it.
She has had one serious temper tantrum... preview of the terrible twos I think.
We still go to the gym every morning and I can tell she truly enjoys going. It's going to be different at first when Hektor arrives becuase she is so used to our routine. Couple times we have stayed home and she was so irritable.
We are thinking about potty training as soon as possible, once she is more steady on her feet.
She is such a happy little angel. I really think she is going to make a great big sister.


As for Hektor I am 36 weeks and 5 days. And sooo ready. My back is killing me. I am limited on what fits these days so I do laundry every other day. I don't want to buy anything new because whats the point now? But my doctor said this past Monday she thinks I will go all the way to my due date,sooo not what I wanted to hear. She said he is head down and ready but I am not at all dialated and he has not dropped at all! So I still have about 22 days until my due date.Needless to say I have been going on long walks now, still going to the gym but walking also to try and speed this along.

At my June 27th appointment we will decide what we will do if he does not come on his own by the following Monday... July 4th. My doctor doesn't like to induce before 41 weeks unless she thinks there is a problem. So I am going to start mentally preparing to go until July 10th. ahhhh that just sounds soooo far away! LOL.

As for Erik, he is building the crib... STILL! He did just pass his PE exam so we are very excited about that. He studied very hard. He is a busy man, always up to something.


Well thats all for now!
Love, The Hansons!

No comments:

Post a Comment